What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Meet Your Sweet is a digital network of dating and relationships products.
- Supreme Self Confidence – in Dating, Relationships & Social Situations
- The ‘Get a Guy’ Guide: From Initial Reaction to Life Long Attraction
- Relationship Recovery – A New Way To Save Your Relationship
- How to Take Things to the Next Level of Commitment
- 2nd Chance – How To Win Back The Love Of Your Ex
- Ultimate Attraction Transformation Series
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Meet Your Sweet scores 68.88/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.meetyoursweet.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: meetyoursweet.com you’ll also be taken through to meetyoursweet.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)